- SlotsJungle casino is licensed in Curacao and it is owned and operated by , Curacao registered company.
- SlotsJungle is restricted to individuals of legal age who are residents of jurisdictions where the use of SlotsJungle and its games ("Games") is not prohibited by law. All SlotsJungle games are void where prohibited by law. Minors
are strictly forbidden to play. Furthermore the Player does not find the Games of the Web site to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, nor indecent.
User will use the software application to gamble on the Internet for his own private personal use only and not for any business use, or use by others. Commercial use of SlotsJungle
Casino is strictly prohibited.
- The SlotsJungle Casino is a real money casino. Therefore all players’ winnings and losses are in a real currency depending on the selected currency of the player account. Players wishing to play the games
for fun can open a free games account. The Player accepts all outcomes of game results as received in the client application from SlotsJungle game server. The Player fully accepts and agrees that software
random number generator will determine the outcome of the games
- All casino games are monitored by SlotsJungle at all times. As a result SlotsJungle has the ability to track and review each hand/roll/slot pull/spin for each player and game offered.
- Should any game be at any time interrupted and/or disconnected, the situation at the point of interruption and results from the previous game should be displayed when the player starts the game again. If the player becomes disconnected from the Casino's
server mid-game, the player will be able to continue and complete that game exactly as if the player had never left. If the Casino's server did not receive the player's bet, the player's balance will not have been reduced and the player will see the
result of the previous bet.
- SlotsJungle makes every effort to ensure the full protection of its customers. However, certain unforeseen events are beyond the control of SlotsJungle. In the event of a disconnection for any reason whatsoever between the player and the
casino, SlotsJungle shall not be held liable for any losses which may result therefrom. The balance of a player’s account shall at all times be as recorded on the SlotsJungle
Casino games server.
- All disputes should be forwarded to SlotsJungle by email within one (1) hour of the disputed event. SlotsJungle will answer all customers within 2 business days. In the event of a dispute, all decisions
made by the casino will be final.
- By using the SlotsJungle software, players agree to be bound by the following:
Players shall hold the Company, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify the
same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of a player's; (a) entry, use, or reuse of the website, (b) use of any materials at the website, (c) entry, use, or reuse of the Casino Server, (d) participation
in the Game, or, (e) the acceptance of any prize.
- Players shall not participate in the Games, open, use or reuse an account, enter the Web site, or the Casino, nor accept any prize if the player does not fully understand, agree to, become a party to, and shall, without exception, abide by all rules,
regulations, terms and conditions contained herein and as such rules, regulations, terms and conditions may change from time to time. Players shall periodically review the Terms and Conditions posted at this website at a rate of at least once a month.
- Members are only allowed one active account. Winnings will only be paid to players having ONE account. All winnings will be VOID for players with more than one account.
- Should a member give away, share or lose his account number and/or password SlotsJungle will not be held liable for any claims that may result from, or regarding that account. Members are solely responsible
for their account transactions and should keep their account information strictly confidential.
- Personal identity and details of all members will remain confidential. SlotsJungle will not report the wagering history of any member.
- Players are solely responsible for any applicable taxes on any winnings or prizes collected from SlotsJungle.
- SlotsJungle reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notifying its players, to add new activities or games to the Casino or to discontinue any Casino activity or game at any time.
- By accepting any winnings or prizes from SlotsJungle, players consent to the use of their name and photograph for advertising and promotional purposes without any additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
- All cash-ins will be subject to audit before being processed. Players must provide a copy of their proof of identity, address, copies of credit cards and/or other appropriate documentation when withdrawing credits. Proof of identity must match the registered
name and surname. If a player fails to provide this within 4 weeks of our request, his account may be subject to lock out and winnings and/or cash-ins made void. In cases of fraudulent documentation, account will be locked and all winnings and/or cash-ins
will be void.
- All withdrawals are paid in installments of up to $3,000. This is determined according to player class. Withdrawal will be processed after 4 business days. You will be notified by email when we send out your winnings. Installments do not renew automatically and need to be requested from the player’s end. Following an installment payment, monies requested above the installment amount will be returned to the player’s casino account. Withdrawals and changes to payment instructions are subject to clearance by our Security Department.
- Players are required to make a least one deposit before being able to withdraw funds from their casino account.
- SlotsJungle reserves the right to withhold play and/or payment: (a) from any party that SlotsJungle deems as fraudulent or false. (b) If you are found cheating or if it is determined by SlotsJungle that you have used a system or
machine, be it an additional computer, additional software or otherwise. Also any system used to circumvent the natural randomness of our systems and or collection of data to or from the gaming server for analysis purposes during real money play. (c)
The source of the funds used by User for gambling on the Internet through the application of the software is not illegal
Any form of collusion/syndicate play is also prohibited.
SlotsJungle may assess service charges to any account for services rendered to any fraudulent account. SlotsJungle requires any deposit to be turned over at least once prior to withdrawal.
- SlotsJungle reserves the right to alter a player’s class in the casino in any direction at any time. Such changes will be determined by amounts and frequencies of deposits and withdrawals.
- SlotsJungle reserves the right to cancel a player’s membership at any time without notice. Any balance in your account will be immediately credited back to your personal account. In addition, SlotsJungle reserves the discretional right
to void any winnings and withhold any balance in a player’s Casino account under any of the following circumstances:
If you do not log onto your Casino account for a period of 180 days, any balance in your account will be placed under review, subject to additional information being obtained by
SlotsJungle. (Balances may
be zeroed or accounts closed). If there is evidence to suggest that a player has more than one active account for the Casino;
If the name on a player’s casino account does not match the name on the credit card(s) used to make purchases in the casino account;
If the name on the casino account does not match the name of the beneficial owner of the financial instrument used to make the deposit;
If a player participates in a Casino promotion and cashes-in before fulfilling the requirements of that particular promotion;
If a player provides incorrect or misleading registration information;
If a player is not of legal age;
If a player resides in a jurisdiction where participation in the Game is prohibited by law;
If a player has permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) anyone else to play using his casino account;
If a player has not played at the Casino on an individual basis for personal entertainment only (that is, has played in a professional sense or together with other player(s) as part of a club, group, etc.);
If a player has reversed or charged back any of his purchases in his casino account;
If a player is found cheating or if it is determined by SlotsJungle that he has used a system or machine, be it an additional computer, additional software or otherwise. Also any system used to circumvent
the natural randomness of our systems and or collection of data to or from the gaming server for analysis purposes during real money play.
- Customers are reminded to print a copy of all transaction data, rules, payment methods and cancellation/refund methods in order to avoid misconceptions at a later time.
- SlotsJungle reserves the right to make final decision on transaction methods. SlotsJungle may decide what constitutes a qualified transaction on a per transaction basis. Players agree that they may not make claim to entitlement at any time.
- SlotsJungle reserves the right to change this agreement from time to time, whenever a need arises. Although we will try to inform players of any changes when they occur, please note that each player is responsible for reviewing the website, the
Terms and Conditions, help file, etc. on a regular basis. SlotsJungle reserves the right to modify any rules or cancel promotions at its discretion.
- Please note that Slotsjungle Casino Does Not allow players from the following countries to participate in our free promotions: Jordan, Romania, Poland, Turkey and Israel.
- Employees of the Company and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible to register as a player at any SlotsJungle property and/or participate in any gaming at the Casino.
- Some bonuses may include cashout limits on winnings which are equal or less than 10 times the amount of a player’s deposit. The casino reserves the right to limit cashout amounts of any player at any time at its discretion. Cashout limits will be determined by casino management according to a player’s level and recent account activity. All player accounts may be subject to review. While under review, any pending withdrawal request may be reversed with the requested amount returned to the player’s account.
Promotional Terms and Conditions:
- One Bonus amount/account per customer/household/shared IP address.
- Multiple players in a household/shared IP address must provide identification documentation and be approved by the Casino Manager.
- New accounts (New player accounts) are defined as accounts that are opened by new players who have never at any stage opened an account at SlotsJungle before.
- Bonuses pertaining to new accounts are bonuses on a player's first deposit made into his SlotsJungle account.
- SlotsJungle can at any time run different promotions for new accounts. Only one new player promotional coupon can be redeemed per new player account. After the use of a No-Deposit coupon on a New Account, no more No-Deposit coupons are allowed to be credited until after a real money deposit is made.
Promotions are for a limited time only and SlotsJungle reserves the right to terminate any promotion at any time without prior notice.
Promotions may not be combined, unless otherwise specified.
- SlotsJungle reserves the right to request further documentation and/or withhold bonus amounts.
- To receive bonus payments, all casino accounts must have a valid e-mail address and telephone number.
- It is a player’s responsibility to check all terms and conditions prior to redeeming any casino bonus. Please read the following rules and regulations regarding our casino’s promotions.
- Wagering on restricted games will not count towards the fulfillment of the wagering requirements and will void all winnings won on their current balance using the promotional bonus.
- Only one non-deposit bonus can be used by player .In case of redeeming more than one non-deposit bonus all winnings from it will be void and not withdrawable. For all players who have redeemed an NDB (non-deposit bonus), the maximum cashout may be equal to the amount of the NDB bonus
- Cashouts for winnings accumulated while playing with Free Chip bonuses may be limited to 3 to 10 times the Free Chip amount. In addition to a Free Chip’s specific cashout limit, cashout limitations may also be determined by a player’s level and recent activity.
- The cashout restriction also applies to comp points and their winnings acquired while using any free money having a cashout restriction.
- Non-compliance with the above terms and conditions shall be deemed to be promotion abuse and as such will give SlotsJungle management the discretionary right to take the following action against such abusers: All balances/cash outs shall be considered null and void. Abusing player accounts may be terminated with immediate effect. Players found to be abusing promotions may be precluded from receiving further promotional offers at the casino.
- Bonuses are made available on a regular basis at SlotsJungle. These are offered as a reward to all our regular and loyal players. However, any player found to be availing of these promotions, not in the spirit in which they are given, may be subject to exclusion. Should a player not wish to partake in any free money offer, they are advised to email [email protected] immediately to have such monies removed. The removal of monies will be confirmed by return mail.